Monday, July 2, 2012

Abortive Food Post

I started to write a post about my latest attempt at making pizza dough completely from scratch, but I realized that I still don't know what went wrong with the first attempt, or what went right with the second, or what's still going wrong now.  Which means that I can't really claim to have learned anything, can I?

So I'll just let you all know that homemade pesto on fresh corn on the cob doesn't quite work as well as I would have hoped.  I think it's the nuts, personally-- everything else in there ought to go with the corn, right? Somehow it just wasn't as good as straight up butter and salt.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! I would have thought the pesto would work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought so too, but somehow it just wasn't quite right. Oh, well.

      Delete